Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

ceapest/easiest way to record on PC?

Options
  • 17-12-2007 6:18pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 634 ✭✭✭

Ok so i want to record guitar/bass/vocals with maybe some simple drum looks on my PC.

I have the PC, amps, the instruments and my voice. What i need is some very basic software (to record mabe 4-6 trracks max (inluding some rhythm loop) and some method/device by which I can unite amp and PC!

Budget is mighty tight given the season. I was looking at USD Interface thingys on thomann but i really dont have a clue. As far as software, i still dont have a clue...I cannot stress how basic this set up needs to be, not only to keep cost down but also so i can record stuff without fiddling with eq etc for hours. Just need a few effects and beats.

I also need a little mic I guess, again something simple.

any suggestions appreciated!
    cheers!

Comments

Advertisement