Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bull!

Options
  • 17-12-2007 6:57pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,577 ✭✭✭

One evening, as Uncle John and his wife are entertaining guests with cocktails, they are interrupted by an out-of breath little Pete who shouts out, "Uncle John! Come quick! The bull is f**king the cow!" Uncle John, highly embarrassed, takes young little Pete aside and explains that a certain decorum is required. "You should have said, ’The bull is surprising the cow’- not some filth you picked up in the City," he says.

A few days later, little Pete comes again as his uncle and aunt are entertaining. "Uncle John! The bull is surprising the cows!" The adults share a knowing grin.

Uncle John says, "Thank you little Pete, but surely you meant to say the cow, not COWS. A bull cannot ’surprise’ more than one cow at a time you know."

"Yes he can!" replies his obstinate nephew, "He’s f**king the horse!"

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,521 ✭✭✭rocky25

More pointy shiney things heding your way m8ty:)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,403 ✭✭✭passive

Look out, he's got ninja stars! :mad: *tackles OP to the ground, surprising him in the process*

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,521 ✭✭✭rocky25

I wonder if that was the horse I put my shirt on in the Caveman Islands:rolleyes:

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055202696

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,630 ✭✭✭folan

passive wrote: »
    *tackles OP to the ground, surprising him in the process*

"Surprises", eh? poor dak, you should buy him dinner first!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,577 ✭✭✭dak

LOL! Nothing would suprise me on this forum!

• Advertisement
Advertisement