Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

fuel of war demo

• 17-12-2007 7:31pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,137 ✭✭✭✭

just finished downloading the seriously big demo

had a little play with it and must admit not half bad

looks pretty versatile and fun, and i would say online is going to be pretty savage, recommend a download

short demo but gives a flavour

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,326 ✭✭✭Zapp Brannigan

Twas a bit 'meh' for me. I'll stick with CoD4.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,416 ✭✭✭FreeOSCAR

After been using the CoD4 controls all the time it was a nightmare playing that demo.. Looked okay but i reckon it would get very repetitive. Online could be good since the devs had something to do with the battlefield games.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,468 ✭✭✭Lex_Diamonds

Enjoyed this demo! The drone helicopters kicked large amounts of ass, flying in a window of a building and killing all the occupants was particularly fun.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,137 ✭✭✭✭TheDoc

i should have stated i have not yet played cod4 :/

it will probably knock this into a distant memory

Advertisement