Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

D'Icon Bouncers............!

Options
  • 17-12-2007 9:34pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 70 ✭✭

:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,658 ✭✭✭Patricide

hmmm what an informative post.......... but yes i agree

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,916 ✭✭✭RonMexico

All bouncers in Limerick are gob****es. FACT!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,676 ✭✭✭Chong

Tbh the only sound one is the dude who runs it all, guy with grey hair and glasses. Generally just give him the nod if I am per chance being stopped, always get and have never been turned away.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,658 ✭✭✭Patricide

the worst bouncers in town.... (some place in Limerick). ive often seen sober people being turned away for being "too drunk".

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,916 ✭✭✭RonMexico

Patricide wrote: »
    the worst bouncers in town....(some place in Limerick). ive often seen sober people being turned away for being "too drunk".

Yeah thats happened to me a few times, and its not like I ever cause trouble there or anything. Just a bunch of (really nice guys). I don't go there anymore and when I do its usually full of Polish because they can get in for free before 10pm. I don't mind the Polish but honestly sometimes I feel like the odd one out in there..its weird!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 55,514 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

OK, before we slander any more people in town...

D'Thread is D'Locked.

Placid - please start threads with a bit more substance (5 angry smilies does not count as a constructive discussion opener.)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement