Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

African Cichlids

Options
  • 17-12-2007 10:38pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 590 ✭✭✭

Hi all I have recently gotten into Aftican Cichlids, I've been keeping all sorts of fish for years but I'm fairly green on these. Can anyone recommend a good book or resource so I may begin to ID the many different cichlids out there? I must say the sheer number of different species is very daunting. Where do I start , I want to at least be able to ID the common Cichlids found in petshops.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 506 ✭✭✭dark_jedi_ire

Hiya

Been keeping African chiclids for a couple of years now and I am fairly well up on them I think so drop me a PM if your interested, and I can talk/walk you throught a few things., and some of the fish etc,

R

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,676 ✭✭✭The Artist

Hiya

Been keeping African chiclids for a couple of years now and I am fairly well up on them I think so drop me a PM if your interested, and I can talk/walk you throught a few things., and some of the fish etc,

R
    i have 2 chilchids 1;golden severum 2;oscar and they do very well but my oscar is one greedy bugger!

Advertisement