Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Politics module - Northern Ireland

Options
  • 17-12-2007 11:02pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 27,857 ✭✭✭✭

Hey folks,

anybody doing this module with Peter McLoughlin?

I missed the last 2 tutorials, so don't have a clue about the exam. From what I remember it's just 1 essay.

Anybody got some sample questions? I'm alright on the information, but if he asks deep philosophical questions about the conflict, I'll be a bit f*cked :p

Cheers folks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,685 ✭✭✭Tom65

I missed the last tutorial, but from what I've been told it's 2 questions. I'm covering 4 topics: origins/interpretations, Sunningdale, Anglo-Irish Agreement, and the Peace Process. I should have myself fairly well covered then. I think the idea is to do one "interpretation" style question, and one factual, but that's just me guessing.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,857 ✭✭✭✭Dave!

eep. Cheers. I emailed the lecturer too. Starting to worry about this one actually :( It's on the day after my brother's wedding, which is nice :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 625 ✭✭✭princess-sprkle

i did that course last year, slightly different i think.
    as far as i remember the main areas are different interpretations of the conflict, then sunningdale, anglo irish agreement, belfast agreement, civil rights movement.

though i'd say if you had to pick anything, go for origins and interpretations. its the easiest one to do well in i think.

Advertisement