Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Happy Christmas

• 17-12-2007 11:35pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 16,658 ✭✭✭✭

So Ive just come back from college for Christmas, and asked my brother if I could play his Xbox 360 when he says 'yeah sure you can have it if you want...happy christmas'

:eek::eek::eek:

Turns out he doesnt really play it anymore with work and going out and stuff so I now find in my possession an Xbox 360 with 8 games, having had a Playstation 2 for years, and only ever buying one game - Pro Evolution (I got each one as they came out, its the only game ive ever been interested in).

Now I havent played the Xbox much since my brother has had it so I didnt know what I was missing. Its immense, it makes me want to go out and get new games for it. The only games I like of the 8 he gave me are Gears of War, Splinter Cell Double Agent and Fight Night 3. Obviously, I'll be getting Pro Evolution 2008 first thing this week, but what other games are a must have for an Xbox 360 owner? Im into war games, shooting games, stealth kind of games - I dont like driving games at all.

Thanks

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,693 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kimbot

Forza 2 is a good game!!
    Viva Piniata, Ghost Reacon are also good and can be gotten cheap enough.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,047 ✭✭✭Unearthly

Call of Duty 4
    Orange box(5 games in one)
    Halo 3
    Rainbow 6 vegas

You have the right console if looking for shooters ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 353 ✭✭BloodSugarSex

Unearthly wrote: »
    Call of Duty 4
    Orange box(5 games in one)
    Halo 3
    Rainbow 6 vegas

You have the right console if looking for shooters ;)

any of these games are the top shooters for the 360, with call of duty 4 you wont be disappointed, do you have it hooked up to xbox live?

• Site Banned Posts: 5,676 ✭✭✭jayteecork

Crackdown.
    Lots of explosions.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,149 ✭✭✭BFassassin

All of the above.
    You might be slightly dissappointed with PES2008 though. It doesnt live up to an awful lot of peoples expectations unfortunately.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 353 ✭✭BloodSugarSex

yeah you might want to go for fifa 08

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,728 ✭✭✭dazftw

ill add bioshock into this.. I finished it 1st time last night and I started again today.. its really good!

Network with your people: https://www.builtinireland.ie/

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,987 ✭✭✭✭zAbbo

PES2008 is pants.

Get COD4 :)

Advertisement