Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Betting in running on darts.

Options
13»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,698 ✭✭✭IrishMike

Very unpredicitable after the 4th set.
    Some game though

Paddypower stopped the betting in running after the 8th set.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 545 ✭✭✭cgf

The Power - Mardle is a Kiwi in disguise.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 12,802 Mod ✭✭✭✭Keano

D**ks

If you had to put 1000 on one player who would it be???

I go with Mardle!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,783 ✭✭✭Pj!

Happy to see Mardle win but fair play to Taylor, always gracious.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 12,802 Mod ✭✭✭✭Keano

Ya he is a good loser... And there are not too many of them about. Taylor I think is coming near the end of a great rein

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 545 ✭✭✭cgf

Fair play to Mardle - held his nerve well and hit some crucial 180s when they counted. Taylor hit a few 180s when he was way behind in legs that didn't really count.

Good game tho. Looks like Taylor is on the blink bu he has a habit of coming back strong.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,978 ✭✭✭✭mike65

Feck, I can't quite stay away! I put two legs bets on, 50 which came in at 1.66 and a 25 which did'nt. Just avoided a loss

Mike.

Anyone betting on the final???

Nope, neither is convincing me yet.

Mike.

Part is playing some bad darts! I have lost a few bob already :(

• Advertisement

4 times they swapped legs, luckily they did it early on (I decided not to place a bet until the first few sets were played).

I think Part is about to put the hammer down on young Kirk.

Mike.

Ya I backing Part at evens against the throw in most legs

Turn out the lights!

No value on any leg now! 1.04 Part is for most legs

pp is averaging about 1.40 per leg for the thrower.

Two small leg bets placed on Part and won. He's not winning his own legs quite as powerfully as I'd like!

edit make that 1.30

Kirky boy wins a set!

Mike.

I am not betting no more! The darts are all over the shop!

Can you take out a loan to put on Part for the win? That would be safe enough. :)

Mike.

I would be temepted to have my biggest bet ever on him!! ;)

Just checked his odds 1.03!!

Its hovering between 1.0 and 1.07 for most of this match.

Fupp, just when you think he's gone- Kirks back!

Mike.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 183 ✭✭lolkelly

If anyone had been following the darts all along, they would know Part was a sure thing tonight! Available at 1.47 on Betfair which was an unreal price! He wont miss a double when it matters!! Plus Sheppard is crap...

lolkelly wrote: »
    If anyone had been following the darts all along, they would know Part was a sure thing tonight! Available at 1.47 on Betfair which was an unreal price! He wont miss a double when it matters!! Plus Sheppard is crap...

Super thanks for the insightful afterpost

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 183 ✭✭lolkelly

IrishMike wrote: »
    Super thanks for the insightful afterpost

Whats your problem? I posted this before the match in another thread where i said Part was in my book at 2/7 shot! Betting is all about spotting value. Just because you've lost a few bets on the leg betting tonight dont take it out on me! Sarcasim doesnt suit you....

I didnt back any leg in the match squire.
    I watched it without any bet on.
    I didnt see the other darts thread so i didnt know u had already tipped part.
    Oh and sarcasm most definitely suits me ;)

Advertisement