Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Black Santa hat Bah Humbug

Options
  • 18-12-2007 12:05am
    Registered Users Posts: 380 ✭✭

OK bit of a ridiculous question here - just watching some comedian show on RTE and one of the dudes on it was wearing a cool black santa hat with 'Bah Humbug' on it (see pic here: http://snipurl.com/1vfop)

I want one (well, my g/f does) - before Christmas. I am based in Galway, and I dont see getting it online as an option since i would never get it in the post in time. So does anyone in galway know anywhere where I could get one???

OK I know its a long shot but what the hey, just in case someone saw one in a shop somewhere in galway or something ...

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

Sorry, never seen one of those. Maybe one of the joke shops?

• Registered Users Posts: 380 ✭✭Puteq

Thanks for your feedback biko, turns out she got one for herself in a shop called 'birthdays' in the Galway shopping centre!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement