Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

impreza - fake or real wrx?

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,034 ✭✭✭astraboy

cpoh1 wrote: »
    Maybe the car got a bang and had the bonnet and bumper repaired with non standard parts?

Still does not explain the wheels not sitting right in the arches, the rear spoiler and the side skirts. Don't get me wrong its an allright looking car, just not a WRX.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 11,001 ✭✭✭✭Masada

maybe a ringer.,lol

• Registered Users Posts: 1,313 ✭✭✭Mr.Boots

If it drives past all the time...surely the noise will tell you what it is....
    An STI or WRX have a very distinctive sound.........They gurgle and burble.:D

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 13,501 ✭✭✭✭antodeco

Mr.Boots wrote: »

Oh!! That would explain it then. That pram with the baby mustve been a WRX McLaren! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 18,272 ✭✭✭✭Atomic Pineapple

Mr.Boots wrote: »

it just sounds the same as all the corrollas that go up and down the town with there big bore exhausts to me!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,837 ✭✭✭S.I.R

look a the badge and grill , is it just me or do's that look like the same grill as the " AWD 2000 " fake modle that everyone drives.... might just be me but meh.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,837 ✭✭✭S.I.R

wtf unintended double post.

• Registered Users Posts: 949 ✭✭✭LoanShark

Tony Danza wrote: »
    Go me, I voted for it being real!

It is because of people like you that we have fake scoobies on the road..

Advertisement