Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Galway Based Online Electrical Appliance Shop?

Options
  • 18-12-2007 12:40am
    Registered Users Posts: 7,953 ✭✭✭

Does anyone know the name of an online electrical appliance shop in the general Galway area?I came across one that seemed good enough lately...they sold everything from MP3 players to fridges and cookers etc. Their main shop is located somewhere outside of Galway City but it delivers to the city. There's an ad for it on Galway Bay Fm . I can hear the ad in my head but I just can't for the life of me remember the damned name :rolleyes:
    Any help anyone ?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,540 ✭✭✭sgthighway

Peter Murphy Electrical does advertise a lot on Galway Bay FM. I don't know is it the weather or what but he is on it a lot. He is part of some nationwide Franchise too. The same as Cunniffe Electrical, but to answer your question I don't know. I buy everything off Peter Murphy.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,985 ✭✭✭skelliser

i think the franchise is expert electrical and there gonna be expanding big time in the coming year

• Registered Users Posts: 7,953 ✭✭✭_Whimsical_

Thanks for the suggestions but it isn't either of those. I think it might be some Irish sounding name that you really wouldn't expect to have an online store not to mention a good one :/ It could be a second name like fahyelectrical.ie or something like that (although not actually Fahy). Any other suggestions would be appreciated.
    I knew it would be only the most bizzare of situations that would have me wishing I'd paid more attention to Galway Bay Fm :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,568 ✭✭✭ethernet

It wouldn't be Conboy Electrical, would it? Fairly small place. Has a website but doesn't seem to allow you to buy online.

Advertisement