Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

3 Red lights

• 18-12-2007 1:56am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 206 ✭✭

When i try to start my xbox 360 i get 3 flashing red lights, what is going on?
    Sometimes a game will start fine, and when im just about to play the screen freezes, following a restart i'm left with the 3 lights flashing.

How can i fix this??
    plz help.

Cheers.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,912 ✭✭✭✭ShaneU

you'll have to ring up xbox customer care and have it sent for repairs, it's a very common problem, takes about two weeks to get it back.

WE REALLY NEED A STICKY FOR THIS MOD(S)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 682 ✭✭✭Bros123

Number is 1800 509186.
    A lot of people here know it off by heart:(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,808 ✭✭✭Stokolan

ShaneU wrote: »
    you'll have to ring up xbox customer care and have it sent for repairs, it's a very common problem, takes about two weeks to get it back.

WE REALLY NEED A STICKY FOR THIS MOD(S)

Yeah defo need a sticky "The 3 red lights SUPER MEGA THREAD"

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,585 ✭✭✭✭Dont be at yourself

http://boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055202987

Ask and ye shall receive. Feel free to add any information to the above thread that you find helpful.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,728 ✭✭✭dazftw

Man having no job I play mine several hours a day 5- 8 hours when im not doing anything im just waiting to get it.. im on my second run through of bioshock its got to be hard on it like lol.

Its pretty unfortunate to the OP though this side of christmas.. maybe you could bring it back to the shop?

Network with your people: https://www.builtinireland.ie/

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,899 ✭✭✭✭Riskymove

dazftw wrote: »
    Man having no job I play mine several hours a day 5- 8 hours when im not doing anything im just waiting to get it.. im on my second run through of bioshock its got to be hard on it like lol.

Its pretty unfortunate to the OP though this side of christmas.. maybe you could bring it back to the shop?

turnaround is around a week at present so its just that bit too late for christmas but you might get it back before new years

Advertisement