Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Please Help!!

Options
  • 18-12-2007 9:32am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3

I had a recording of a cartoon video a while back. And I would really like to find this movie again.

The only thing I can remember is that its about a boy, wich I believe was blind, and lived/worked under ground.
    Humans where slaves to robots.
    Someone, (I believe it was the boy) was crying out for water somewhere in the movie...water! water! and so on....
    Somewhere he found a sword...a broken sword...i think....and found som friends and started a rebelion towards the robots.

This is just fragments of what i remember, but it would do so much for me if someone couls tell me what this is!!?!?!?

Note: "This is not necesseraly anime, Accually I don't think it is but I did'nt find a better place to post this thread"

PLEAS HELP!

\Marcus

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,788 ✭✭✭ztoical

was the sword missing the blade rather then being broken? Its very 80's and in the style of he-man.

if it was its not an anime - I'll remember the name in a bit and post it.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,788 ✭✭✭ztoical

Starchaser: The Legend Of Orin animation is alot better then i remember

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 dawown

Oh my god, thats it!

You don't know how thankful i am!

Thanks!

Advertisement