Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Microsoft Graduate Scheme

Options
  • 18-12-2007 10:15am
    Registered Users Posts: 220 ✭✭

Hey Guys,

Are any of you familiar with the Microsoft Graduate scheme in Dublin.

I'm currently doing a computing related degree in England however moved over to Ireland for my placement year to work with eBay.

After i finish this placement i have one more year left of study then will be looking at fulltime employment.

Just wondering if anyone has or is currently doing the scheme with Microsoft (in Dublin) or knows someone that has.

Just considering my options and i think a Graduate scheme with a blue chip company is a great way to enter the job world.

Thanks

Tom

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 220 ✭✭TomPich

No...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,158 ✭✭✭Stepherunie

You've got to give it more time than that to bump the thread we're all in the middle of exams here - people may not be online.

• Registered Users Posts: 220 ✭✭TomPich

haha ok, calm down. Good luck in your exams. We've all been there...

Just asking a simple question, but thanks for the bump !

• Registered Users Posts: 10,255 ✭✭✭✭The_Minister

Please don't keep bumping a thread, if someone has something to contribute they will.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 192 ✭✭irish.rugby.fan

Bump

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,255 ✭✭✭✭The_Minister

ban?

cos your asking for one. I have my mod-hat on and everything.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,880 ✭✭✭Raphael

He'd do it and everything. You haven't seen him when he's angry!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,158 ✭✭✭Stepherunie

TomPich wrote: »
    haha ok, calm down. Good luck in your exams. We've all been there...

Just asking a simple question, but thanks for the bump !

Calm Down seriously????

I meant that people wouldn't be able to respond. Giving them between 9am and 3pm during exam period was a bit stupid because they were at exams and stuff.

• Registered Users Posts: 44 d_dools

hey, i applied to the microsoft technical graduate program there just last month
    http://www.microsoft.com/ireland/careers/graduate/benefits/default.mspx

"The closing date for receipt of completed applications is Friday 30th November 2007."

sorry mate just saw that on the website now, hope you got yours in before then

Advertisement