Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[Eve] In the name of good fu...

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,473 ✭✭✭R0ot

Oh it loads etc no problem, the lag however, is devastating.

I'm on now if any of you fancy a chat (Niadh UiUlaid)

Some times (not always) after patches you get lag and various problems, bear with it. Set a long skill at any time your gone for more than an hour.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 294 ✭✭PyjamaMan

well, it was good to get onto the old irish channel the night and listen to the smack talk between sides etc :P as well as the excessive use of the word f@g... something your trying to tell us lads? :P

cheers to khan zu and darkireland btw, helped me out a lot, cyas tommoro! :P

• Registered Users Posts: 4,473 ✭✭✭R0ot

PyjamaMan wrote: »
    well, it was good to get onto the old irish channel the night and listen to the smack talk between sides etc :P as well as the excessive use of the word f@g... something your trying to tell us lads? :P

The irish channel is the biggest group of homophobes within homosexuals outside of soho :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 132 ✭✭Bill Andrex

The "Irish" channel.... Well yes, what can you say about it... as we say in Dublin its "SHOITE" :D

• Registered Users Posts: 17,371 ✭✭✭✭Zillah

PyjamaMan wrote: »

Tell us more of these people and why they deserve your praise.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 294 ✭✭PyjamaMan

butt sex!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,139 ✭✭✭kyp_durron

The Irish channel is at it's best when we all RP homosexuals, well some RP and others are fo real, but it's all good.

I'm repping now for the Coranor massive one tyme.

GO BOB!

• Registered Users Posts: 370 ✭✭Fallen Buckshot

Darc Kahaar is a backstabber ! just like MC :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22 Niadh Ui Ulaid

Appart from the connection problems, I had a great night last night, and am looking forward to getting on tonight again. Cheers to all those that helped me out, and for pointing me in the right direction (s). It is appreciated, and believe me, when you have an idea of what you should be doing, the game is 100% better.

I've noticed a lot of my skills are trained, but blanked out ie I cna't use them.. I think this is a trial account thing, and I reckon I'll have to sign up earlier in order to use all my skills.

Anyone rec a good Corps?:D

• Registered Users Posts: 305 ✭✭mamolian

lol omgz i pwn all types! haha I blame Darc tbh

Your right about one thing tho.. this IS a lifestyle.. Eve will **** up your life.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 666 ✭✭✭kaahooters

why cant someone just make a boards.ie channel?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22 Niadh Ui Ulaid

Actually, one of the guys off here invited me to a channel which is great, and full of Irish people. They are good craic, and aren't afraid to give you a hand... I can't remember the name of it ffs

Now all I need is a mentor type to push me in the right way... that and the kids to go to bed so I can go online again (I'm using the laptop atm which can't take EVE).

• Closed Accounts Posts: 53 ✭✭JesterWX

bizmark wrote: »
    no good irish corps for noobs really that im awear of anyway best bet would be boob head's if you really want a irish corp other wise meh.

what are you going to do in game anyway? pvp, mining etc?

Untrue, Sierra Tango Corp is an Irish corp mostly of noobs.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,892 ✭✭✭bizmark

JesterWX wrote: »
    Untrue, Sierra Tango Corp is an Irish corp mostly of noobs.

I did say "that im awear of" ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 blastertristan

kaahooters wrote: »
    why cant someone just make a boards.ie channel?

because boards.ie is for fags lolol

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 blastertristan

bizmark wrote: »
    Spacemarines one really? whats the name ?

Theres the irish room but it died a death along time ago is full of alliance/war cock fagging wouldnt recommend it any more tbh although others might disagree i was there for over a year and a half its just a horrible place now compered to what it was.

could rant on that issue but i wont.

look at how bitter and thin skinned you are

• Registered Users Posts: 17,371 ✭✭✭✭Zillah

look at how bitter and thin skinned you are

Gotta be Gneeznow.

Advertisement