Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Where to buy good quality human hair clip-in extensions?

• 18-12-2007 12:27pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 510 ✭✭✭

Hi,
    I have decided I'd like some clip in extensions, human hair so I can heat style them. It would be really handy to buy online but I would prefer to be able to see them in person so I can check the colour etc. Is there anywhere around Dublin I can get them? I would prefer not to visit the Afro-Carribbean shops as I find them very intimidating and the hair isn't as nice anyways.

Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 98 ✭✭cupcake

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,017 ✭✭✭Bendihorse

A girl at work got them, paid €800 and they are real hair. She got them done at a very reputable salon but they look sh1t imo. maybe its cos her own hair lehgth is down to the base of her neck and the extensions reach to below her shoulder blades, but i thought they were a COMPLETE waste of money.

Anyway, she got hers done in MOHH in athlone, you could ring and enquire there for prices.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,017 ✭✭✭Bendihorse

Sorry, just looked at that link and they are a different type of clip ins. The ones the girl at work got were like a crimp that was attached to your own hair... Not sure which type your after...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18 bergdorf

I bought clip in human hair extensions last week in a shop on Talbot street, shop is called Don't worry, odd name for a wig/hair shop, they were 75 euro, haven't worn them out yet but i've tried them at home and looked good when I straightened my hair.
    Also, there was a stall in stephens green last year, it could be gone now, that sold hair extensions for around 100euro.

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 6,817 ✭✭✭jenizzle

I bought clip-in extensions from ebay: http://search.ebay.ie/_W0QQsassZcandicole2hair

They're really good, and super thick extenstions too. Easy to curl and straighten. I bought some on ebay from another seller and they were really thin, but I was only using them for little streaks anyway :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 510 ✭✭✭LuckyStar

Does anyone know any walk-in shops that are not Afro-Carribbean? Onlien shops would not really be suitable as I don't have a credit card.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,390 ✭✭✭Stench Blossoms

You could try wigwam in Stephen's Green or there's a place on Abbey St called Snips.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 510 ✭✭✭LuckyStar

orla wrote: »
    You could try wigwam in Stephen's Green or there's a place on Abbey St called Snips.

Grand I will be int he city centre tonight, I'll try there, thanks!

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 6,817 ✭✭✭jenizzle

Also on Abbey street, there's a professional hair supplies shop called Terri Sales that sells extensions I think :)

Advertisement