Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Desperately seeking Krups Dolce Gusto

Options
  • 18-12-2007 12:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 606 ✭✭✭

Hi coffee lovers!
    I am desperately looking for Krups Dolce Gusto machine that is currently taking France by storm.

It's available in Next but at least in my local shop you have to order...
    And I've left it a bit late for shopping from the web (it's in amazon.co.uk)

anyone? I live in the South East but can travel ...

regards,
    chris

Comments

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,433 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr Magnolia

I may be missing something here chris but, what help are you looking for :)

• Registered Users Posts: 606 ✭✭✭echancrure

I am looking to buy the the Krups Dolce Gusto machine !!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I8bvPBc7WIY

• Registered Users Posts: 2,429 ✭✭✭brettmirl

• Registered Users Posts: 82 ✭✭leinstergurl

As far as i understand it they actually dont sell them anywhere in the south,but do in the north(newry),in argos on sale at the mo for either 69.99 or 64.99 Sterling..comes with a welcome pack of 16 pods and a macciato glass and espresso cup and saucer..then pop into sainsburys next door and pick up more pods.....Ijust did this at the weekend !!:D

Oops sorry i see that viking direct do them too:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 68 ✭✭9lives

Hi

Probably too late for the original poster but I picked one up post-Christmas at House of Fraser in Dundrum. I was told, rather mysteriously, that they were not meant to be selling them but they had them in stock so they put them out. Maybe there is a full-on Irish launch of the Dolce Gusto coming up.

Anyway, for anyone who has also got one, is there anywhere in the Dublin area who are doing the pods? The guy told me that you had to order over the internet but that doesn't lend itself to convenience or cost effectiveness.

Cheers
    9L

• Advertisement

9lives wrote: »
    Hi

Probably too late for the original poster but I picked one up post-Christmas at House of Fraser in Dundrum. I was told, rather mysteriously, that they were not meant to be selling them but they had them in stock so they put them out. Maybe there is a full-on Irish launch of the Dolce Gusto coming up.

Anyway, for anyone who has also got one, is there anywhere in the Dublin area who are doing the pods? The guy told me that you had to order over the internet but that doesn't lend itself to convenience or cost effectiveness.

Cheers
    9L

Tesco is now selling the pods I havent been in to confirm this yet, but id say its probably true...

IF the OP is still looking for one i seen them in debenhams last week too...:)

Tesco is now selling the pods I havent been in to confirm this yet, but id say its probably true...

IF the OP is still looking for one i seen them in debenhams last week too...:)

They are indeed selling them in Tesco...but only the plain coffee.

Bought the other ones from eBay.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 68 ✭✭9lives

mick_irl wrote: »
    They are indeed selling them in Tesco...but only the plain coffee.

Bought the other ones from eBay.

Thanks for the tip - Tesco in D'drum was selling about 4-5 different coffee flavours at 5EUR a go.

Cheers
    Graham

Anyone noticed any shops selling the pods for these machines since Christmas?

Viking Direct, where we bought the machine for our office from, seems to have stopped stocking them.

Also, our local Tescos had them on their shelf for one week, but not since.

Any help appreciated...

mick_irl wrote: »
    Anyone noticed any shops selling the pods for these machines since Christmas?

Viking Direct, where we bought the machine for our office from, seems to have stopped stocking them.

Also, our local Tescos had them on their shelf for one week, but not since.

Any help appreciated...

I know the website itself sells them,and sainsburys does too, but ive not seen any here yet- dont shop in tesco's but am starting to run outta coffee so lol i can see a trip up north soon!:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 69 ✭✭molliesassy

The Dolce Gusto is available at www.kitchendresser.ie for €135 + €8 delivery

Advertisement