Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Minimum age.

Options
  • 18-12-2007 12:41pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 7,346 ✭✭✭

I currently Christmas pressie hunting and happened upon guitar hero which I was considering for one of the kids in the extended family.
    I'm just concerned as to what you guys think is the real minimum age for someone to be able to use the wireless guitar and the game ?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,499 ✭✭✭Sabre0001

Once they have some amount of hand-eye coordination I think they are OK and are physically able to hold guitar / reach buttons (just to prevent them getting frustrated)...

All swear words are censored out.

🤪

• Registered Users Posts: 23,137 ✭✭✭✭TheDoc

my 8 year old cousin is getting one

if they can play games and know what they are doing, and physically hold the guitar...then youll be the best extended relation ever :)

(if its for the misses little brother...except plenty of blowers :P )

• Registered Users Posts: 8,326 ✭✭✭Zapp Brannigan

Kids would be fine with it. Sure have ya not seen that video of the freak kid nailing all the songs on expert? And as someone said already, any swear words in songs have been censored.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,285 ✭✭✭Smellyirishman

• Closed Accounts Posts: 199 ✭✭Pegasus15

Kids would be fine with it. Sure have ya not seen that video of the freak kid nailing all the songs on expert? And as someone said already, any swear words in songs have been censored.

One video of him. And another. And one more.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7,346 ✭✭✭Rev Hellfire

Cool thanks for that I'll be swinging down to pick it up tomorrow.

Advertisement