Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Reactivating old account

Options
  • 18-12-2007 12:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,577 ✭✭✭

Hi,

I've a friend who wants to reactivate his old username: rearnakedjim. How can he go about this? He has his email address that it's attached to if that's any use.

I've tried searching but I'm drawing a blank.

Thanks,
    Colm

Comments

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,433 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr Magnolia

An admin can re-send the confirmation email. The helpdesk is the best place to look for an admin's attention Colm :)

• Administrators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,724 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭hullaballoo

He can simply try to log in and when that fails, click the "Forgot your password" link.

I think you have options then to reset your password or have it sent to you.

He can then log in and if needs be, change his password again and this should prompt another confirmation email.

Other than that, as Mr Magnolia says, an admin can re-send the confirmation email. That's the easy way out and takes more time, though.

Advertisement