Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

saw my first GT today..

Options
  • 18-12-2007 2:27pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 254 ✭✭

was setup in a shop in town with Tomb raider anniversary playin.

Have to say I am not impressed.
    Was expecting at least see her arse in better detail:p

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,357 ✭✭✭papu

was setup in a shop in town with Tomb raider anniversary playin.

Have to say I am not impressed.
    Was expecting at least see her arse in better detail:p

....would that not be the games fault?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 254 ✭✭TheThreeDegrees

nah probably just my eyesight papu:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,339 ✭✭✭✭tman

TRA isn't exactly being lauded for its visual trickery... The 360 version looked very unimpressive to me compared to some of the stuff that's around recently.
    God knows why they're using it as a demo :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,969 ✭✭✭christophicus

Which shop did you see it in??? Are they Demoing the game or the card ??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 254 ✭✭TheThreeDegrees

Was that little shop on caple street with the name "whu a wi"or something like that.Its written in chinese.
    the guy in there is sound.I'm trying to convince him to bring in more "high end"gaming products.
    Told him that whilst its cheaper and all that to buy online sometimes you just like to wander arond the shops and see the products with your own eyes first.know what i mean?
    He built a machine for a customer and has the I think Asus GT installed in it.

it does look crisp and sharp though.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,357 ✭✭✭papu

nice :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,735 ✭✭✭pinksoir

Was that little shop on caple street with the name "whu a wi"or something like that.Its written in chinese.
    the guy in there is sound.I'm trying to convince him to bring in more "high end"gaming products.
    Told him that whilst its cheaper and all that to buy online sometimes you just like to wander arond the shops and see the products with your own eyes first.know what i mean?
    He built a machine for a customer and has the I think Asus GT installed in it.

it does look crisp and sharp though.
    It's called "Hua Wei". Great little shop.

Advertisement