Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Invisible Shield

• 18-12-2007 2:33pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,193 ✭✭✭

http://www.shieldzone.com/

anyone ever use one of these? It looks like a good irea for the i-touch....

opinions?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,462 ✭✭✭TheBazman

Just got it for the itouch yesterday - I applied it last night (just to the front) and it seems fine. If you look closely when the itouch is off you would know there is something there, however when using the itouch you would not notice it

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,036 ✭✭✭BArra

whats better about this one? how easy was it to get on bazman? is it on perfectly?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,193 ✭✭✭Macspower

TheBazman wrote: »
    Just got it for the itouch yesterday - I applied it last night (just to the front) and it seems fine. If you look closely when the itouch is off you would know there is something there, however when using the itouch you would not notice it

Where did you get it from ... I was going to order from the site in the US but is there a distributer this side of the world?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,462 ✭✭✭TheBazman

I just ordered it off the website - arrived in around a week

You get a spray for your hands and for both sides of the shield, place it on the itouch and move it around until you are happy. Then there is a little mini sqeegy type thing to get all the air bubbles out. You then have to leave it around 24hrs to settle.

I think I could have spent a little bit more time on mine as there are two or three tiny air bubbles which you can see when it is off. However when it is on it is perfect - you cant see any bubbles.

I had a case for it, however this only protects the back which I couldnt care less about. Its the screen that I wanted to protect. Plus this the shield means its less bulky in your pocket and you dont have to worry if your keys are also in with it

Advertisement