Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best Mobile Broadband provider?

Options
  • 18-12-2007 2:35pm
    Registered Users Posts: 76 ✭✭

Hi,

Just wondering if anyone knows which of the providers have the best product and coverage etc?

It's for a friend living in Carrickmines. if any one can help id really appreciate it.

Thanks,

Mr Soft

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 32,417 ✭✭✭✭watty

Does he really need Mobile, or Fixed Wirelesss?

The Mobile Phone solutions are not truely broadband. If you and/or friends have 3G phones see if 3, O2 or vodaphone gives at least 50% signal. Probably on balance O2 is ther better, but not if signal too poor.
    If you don't need Mobile investigate Fixed Wireless and other Broadband solutions fully first.

• Registered Users Posts: 76 ✭✭Mr Soft

Cheers for the help.

It's not my friends place but the owner was talking about getting in broadband. if they dont i thought this might be the best bet, plus for use down the country where he's from.

I'll let him know about his options.

Cheers again

Advertisement