Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

COD4 Levelling

• 18-12-2007 3:21pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,987 ✭✭✭✭

Just witnessed the gheyest thing when playing online.

Two teams playing Domination, neither taking their spawn flags, but taking it in turn to capture 'B', in order to get the +15 for each capture, and to get the bonus points when they scores are even at the end 199-200.

The guys all had at least triple prestige icons, and were getting around 3000 points per game.

Of course, I captured A + C, and ruined their game with grenades :)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,912 ✭✭✭✭ShaneU

I hate people that do that, just play the game ffs.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,987 ✭✭✭✭zAbbo

In the time taken to do it, reaching 200 team points, 1 by 1, you could easily play 3-4 games of Headquarters and get more and probably complete some challenges.

I probably will go into Prestige mode myself, but not more than once.

• Registered Users Posts: 175 ✭✭TheStrandRoads

I witnessed that very same scenario the other night. I shot at the opposing team (as you do). And they all started shouting at me!

I really hope I get landed with those lads again, so I can make use of the grenade launcher when they're all huddled at 'B'.

J.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,789 ✭✭✭grizzly

They're very sad, but best to just log out –*they'll probably all give to neg feedback/report you if you attack them.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 158 ✭✭coady

its takes the fun outa the game, why why why.,.. maybe they are 12 years old?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,416 ✭✭✭FreeOSCAR

The wouldn't happen to be Americans would they??? Lol

that was my next guess :-)

• Registered Users Posts: 175 ✭✭TheStrandRoads

grizzly wrote: »
    They're very sad, but best to just log out –*they'll probably all give to neg feedback/report you if you attack them.

True - but it would be so worth it.

Can't wait to stumble upon the next cheating match.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,416 ✭✭✭FreeOSCAR

Could you imagine what it would be like if infinity ward included MP achievments? I believe there called boosting parties or something.

was a good move by them alright , i use to play BF2 MC and it was full of cheather, i think lost of them are playing COD4 so its only a matter of time until they figure out more ways to ruin it for all of us ,

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,987 ✭✭✭✭zAbbo

Won't stop it happening because you could just do a private party and invite your chums.

Kinda takes the gloss off the prestige mode though.

These guys were all English/Scots earlier.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 520 ✭✭✭TheGreatOne

Dorks, get a life ffs!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,789 ✭✭✭grizzly

I remember seeing lots of this kind of thing on Shadowrun. Was mostly kids trying to get all possible achievements (achievements are like crack to the little ones).

Advertisement