Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Nipples

• 18-12-2007 5:30pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5

Should guys shave their nipples, mine are quit hairy and im afraid of my gf being put off,,,what to any of the girls think???

where should guys shave these days, and where should we not???

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,596 ✭✭✭RubyXI

shave everything

• Closed Accounts Posts: 299 ✭✭Kaldorn

do or dont..i wouldnt...if its cause you dont want a lady sucking on nip hair when you are intimate then do,if not dont...do you shave your balls and shaft i dont...and i still get head..i have random hairs up the shaft.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,549 ✭✭✭✭cowzerp

wax

Rush Boxing club and Rush Martial Arts head coach.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,429 ✭✭✭✭star-pants

Can't say it ever bothered me, once they're not like growing a forest of their own - I wouldn't worry too much

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,324 ✭✭✭✭Cathmandooo

my god no! No need at all, you can still see the nipples through the hair yeah?

*still shuddering at the wax your nipples comment* :D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 582 ✭✭✭Lola123

Do NOT shave your nipples! This is a recipe for disaster...what if the razor slips?!! (this recently happened a female friend of mine and she was shaving under her arms! OOOWWW!!)
    If you really want to get rid of it, get it waxed off.
    As for hair elsewhere, just make sure it's neat and tidy! :p

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

Sure, why not shave? As long as you're taking it easy :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,234 ✭✭✭Malteaser!

Have you actually asked your gf does she mind?

That kinda thing wouldn't bother me in the slightest!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,150 ✭✭✭LivingDeadGirl

I wouldn't bother if I were you, I'm sure she won't mind!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,410 ✭✭✭kizzyr

Provided you don't have a forest growing there I wouldn't bother. Just think of the pain if you cut yourself:eek:
    Also women don't. I say this because some women have a sneaky hair or two growing from their nipples and I've never in a million years heard of any woman shaving them, cutting the hairs, plucking them maybe or electrolysis but certainly not shaving.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,191 ✭✭✭Feelgood

You will find that some girls actually like hairy chested men, something to do with them feeling comforted or some crap....

Just shave your nipples and belly button so it looks like a wolfman face.... >>>>:eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 35 TheEx

No way to shaving. Stubbly nether regions & nipples not good!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 745 ✭✭✭misswex

That kind of thing wouldn't bother me at all, I'm with Malteeser, have you actually asked your gf if it bothers her? I can't see it bothering most girls to be honest.

Advertisement