Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Watch Resizing

Options
  • 18-12-2007 5:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 433 ✭✭

Folks,

Got a new Omega, with a stainless steel band. Can someone recommend a jeweller locally(city) that can re-size it for me and do it while I wait possibly, or are they all very busy this time of year! BTW, it was purchased abroad by a friend for me.

Thanks.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,048 ✭✭✭Amazotheamazing

Kennelly's up off William street do it. It's the side street that runs from William street towards the top of Thomas street.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 70 ✭✭Placid Casual

hoor of a time to get it done but if u can atall b4 xmas do. Cos it will be March b4 they even consider u seeing as u didnt buy it there

• Registered Users Posts: 433 ✭✭coxy123

Thank you.I thought about Kennellys alright..I have bought stuff there in the past. Was actually thinking about doing it myself but don't want to make a balls of it!- http://cgi.ebay.ie/Watch-Band-Adjusting-Sizing-Link-Removing-Tool-Kit-12pc_W0QQitemZ110207212624QQihZ001QQcategoryZ10363QQrdZ1QQssPageNameZWD2VQQcmdZViewItem?_trksid=p1638.m122 - What do ye think?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,048 ✭✭✭Amazotheamazing

Go to Kennelly's I bought my watch in America and got it re-sized in Kennelly's and they treated just as well as if I'd bought it there. Don't think it took too long either.

Was just on to Kennelly's...they said just to bring it in and they would do it while I waited. That's the kind of customer service I like!Tks. for the help.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,115 ✭✭✭Pacifico

Emmm...nearly every jeweler in town will do it, while you wait also

• Registered Users Posts: 4,491 ✭✭✭sioda

Dalys on Wickham street if Keneallys is busy but always you keneallys myself

Pacifico wrote: »
    Emmm...nearly every jeweler in town will do it, while you wait also

Rang Matthew Stephens also, they asked me did I buy it there(if I did I would have had it resized there also!!) and because I assume I didn't I would have to wait until after x-mas to do a re-sizing!

Advertisement