Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Official End Of Exam Celebrations Woohoo Its Xmas Time Thread

Options
  • 18-12-2007 6:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 14,467 ✭✭✭✭

Right I know some of you will be fit to hit me after this thread. And you're perfectly entitled to. If you can catch me that is :p

But in all and anyways, woohoo I'm finished today, got 6ish weeks off now. Not back til almost February. :cool:

Undecided how to play this break, will I work and try to get the money to pay back the loan shark on the pink stone necklace I bought in Serano's? Or will I blow the rest of the loan shark money on hookers and Coke(ca cola :p)?

Find out in the next episode of "cson goes wild - Now guest starring Derek Mooney as himself! (now on after Diagnosis Murder!)"

Hmmm, methinks I'm starting to regret the title of that programme :eek:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,421 ✭✭✭bluedolphin

*WALLOPS CSON*

:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 14,467 ✭✭✭✭cson

But look on the brightside, in about 17hrs 35 minutes time, you can post in this thread too!

Hmm, now wheres that smiley thats suitable for this situation.... Oh yeah thats the one! :p

cson wrote: »
    But look on the brightside, in about 17hrs 35 minutes time, you can post in this thread too!

Wshhhttt! I'm still in denial over that one: yet have to do the *entire* content for the morning's exam! So unmotivated! Have spent afternoon drawing penguins...yes, penguins! :eek:

Were you the one that robbed Java's evil penguin a few weeks ago? :eek:

Penguin fetishes....tut tut tut! :p

Were you the one that robbed Java's evil penguin a few weeks ago? :eek:

OH MY GOOD GOD NO!! No I was not! I would never steal! Not even Java's beautiful penguin!!
    Penguin fetishes....tut tut tut! :p
    Nothing wrong with liking (loving) penguins...they're fantastic creatures!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,619 ✭✭✭Fast_Mover

Welcome to my world of freedom/no college cson..like what, 2weeks later!:p:D:D:D

What oh what shall I do tonight? :p

I know! Lets get mingledy mangledy. I think I might try the tap challenge in the stables.... :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,650 ✭✭✭cooperguy

And there was me thinking you had a dolphin fetish:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,039 ✭✭✭rmacm

Come snorting vodka with me for the break it'll make you very happy.....me doesn't like being drunk. I end up ****ting all over threads when I really should be setting a better example :(

cooperguy wrote: »
    And there was me thinking you had a dolphin fetish:D

Nope, penguins. Dolphins are cool too though. :cool:

Anyhoo...back on topic...

I'M FINISHED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,366 ✭✭✭ninty9er

don,d,d,d,dun....dun dun

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,619 ✭✭✭Fast_Mover

Congrats all. Hope they all went well for ye.
    Now go forth and celebrate!!:)

Who'd have thunk that brandy is so strong? :o

• Registered Users Posts: 747 ✭✭✭caesar

.....*Sings Im drivin home for christmas*:p

Anyone who said they were going to the boards beers and isn't in Javas get your tits out there now. People there as I type this and will be moving on to the Stables soon. If anyone knows ninty9er look for him.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,587 ✭✭✭✭Mr. CooL ICE

Finished today. Very happy with all my exams, which is a nice change. Not doing anything crazy until tomorrow night, because I really could not be bothered moving from the house.

God damn it I feel old :(

I'm just back from the pub not quite drunk but I could fix that shortly (there's wine in the fridge). Happy Christmas to everyone from you're very own drunken former Computer Systems curmudgeon.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,698 ✭✭✭IrishMike

Finished thursday will be sober sometime tomorrow.
    thank **** that 2 weeks is over.
    Gonna be one long christmas, cant wait!

Advertisement