Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

D-Day Tomorrow

Options
  • 18-12-2007 7:10pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 31

There is 20hrs to go to my driving test tomorrow, and now the nerves are startin to come upon me, I have been doin alot of pretest lessons and my instructor says i should pass.im doing it with SGS in Waterford,can anyone tell me are they easy or hard please:o

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,149 ✭✭✭BFassassin

Best of luck with it. I cant help you out on whether or not that test centre is hard or not. Don't let your nerves get to you and dont be thinking of little things like the question you asked. Just relax and drive as normal and you should be fine.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31 skodacbradio

Just to let Ye know we passed with 4blues

• Registered Users Posts: 6,440 ✭✭✭jhegarty

Just to let Ye know we passed with 4blues

well done...

but be honest you now want anyone driving unaccompanied on L plates to do to jail , don't you ? :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,892 ✭✭✭spank_inferno

my D-day is tomorrow. Saturday the 22nd in the middle of the afternoon
    Test centre is Churchtown, in dublin.

I dont hold out much hope, its probably the busiest shopping day of the year, within a stones throw of dundrum. And I've never driven the area before either :(

I applied there as I was reapplying for my home area and the churchtown one has come up first

who knows, its christmas, miracles to happen!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,021 ✭✭✭LadyE

my D-day is tomorrow. Saturday the 22nd in the middle of the afternoon
    Test centre is Churchtown, in dublin.

I dont hold out much hope, its probably the busiest shopping day of the year, within a stones throw of dundrum. And I've never driven the area before either :(

I applied there as I was reapplying for my home area and the churchtown one has come up first

who knows, its christmas, miracles to happen!

How did ya get on???

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 24,993 ✭✭✭✭Wishbone Ash

LadyE wrote: »
    How did ya get on???
    He/she passed!

(See the "Successful - Post Here" thread at the top of the front page. ;))

Advertisement