Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Dry hair cut (womens) City center

• 18-12-2007 8:24pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 23

I wanted to get a dry hair cut in dublin north city center,Can anyone reccomend any where and how much will it cost?

I just got hair extensions and need them trimed so dont need wash or blowdry, Iv rang a few salons and they dont seem to do dry hair cuts,

Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 510 ✭✭✭LuckyStar

Dry cuts are pretty much impossible to get anymore, hairdressers don't like doing them because hair is harder to cut unless it's really wet, i.e. from being washed.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18 bergdorf

Go to Talbot street and Malborough street area, I know those areas don't look very appealing but you'll get the best value. Theres afew hairdressers around there that do dry cuts, I've got a dry cut in a Polish hairdressers on malborough street for around 15 euro, and theres a good chinese hairdressers on Talbot street, few doors down from Carrolls gift shop, upstairs, got a drycut for 12euro last week, and its a really nice salon.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,339 ✭✭✭How Strange

some hairdresser prefer to cut dry as they can see the movement of the hair so they know how it will sit especially if you have wavy or very thick hair.

Lunatic Fringe on Grafton St cut mine dry once for that reason.

Ring salons in advance and ask them.

• Registered Users Posts: 473 ✭✭Ballerina

i went to a chinese hairdressing place which was I THINK right beside the spike just on a street to your right as your facing the spike with your back to o connell bridge.sorry be more specific!anyway it was excellent they did exactly what i wanted and without washing my hair and it was only about ten euro-brilliant!

(PS it was above another business, and right beside a place like Subway or some sandwhich place...sorry!)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23 katie25

heya thanks guys for the replys,

Im going to go try the chinese hairdresser seems the best value!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 670 ✭✭✭serenacat

westmorland st has a place for like a tener that does it. its next to the bag shop

• Closed Accounts Posts: 245 ✭✭~nop~

They do it in parnell st for 6euro.

Advertisement