Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

whats cooking?

Options
  • 18-12-2007 8:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,577 ✭✭✭

A man gets up one morning to find his wife
    already in the kitchen cooking.
    He looks to see what she's cooking, and sees
    one of his socks in the frying pan.

What are you doing?" he asks.
    "I'm doing what you asked me to do last night
    when you came to bed very drunk," she replied

Completely puzzled, the man walks away
    thinking to himself, "I don't remember asking
    her to cook my sock..."

Two howaya's walk into Brown Thomas they stroll up to the perfume counter and pick up a sample bottle. Sharon sprays it on her wrist and smells it: 'Dat's quite nice innit, don't you tink Jacinta?'. 'Yeah, what's it called?'. 'Viens a moi' 'VIENS A MOI, what the f##k does that mean? At this stage the assistant offers some help. 'Viens a moi, ladies, is French for "come to me". Sharon, takes another sniff and offers her arm to Jacinta again saying, "That doesn't smell like come to me, does that smell like come to you?".

Northside girl is in a bad car crash and trapped in the car, bleeding heavily
    Medic arrives.
    Medic says, "It's allright now, love, I'm a medic but I want to ask you some questions".
    Girl, " Ok den"
    Medic, "What's your name?"
    Girl, "Bridget"
    Medic, "Ok, Bridget, is this your car?"
    Bridget, "Yeh"
    Medic, "Where are you bleeding from"
    Girl, "Drumcondra"

cannibal walks into the clearing his tribe uses for a toilet. He sees his best friend having a sh!te and crying his eyes out.
    "What's wrong with you?" he asks.
    His pal looks up at him with watery eyes and asys "I've just dumped my girlfriend."

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 686 ✭✭✭mickrourke

Very Good Dak, I especially like the perfume one and I didn't even have to use a calculator!
    ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 7,575 ✭✭✭patmac

Lol very good dak

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,521 ✭✭✭rocky25

I :confused:
    Tought:oThere:mad:Was:(Some;)Really:cool:Really:rolleyes: Good:)Jokes:pThere:DStars:eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,638 ✭✭✭kev_s88

is it just me or have dak's jokes been getting a lot better recently

• Registered Users Posts: 11,196 ✭✭✭✭Crash

My grandad used to tell the perfume one for years - cept it was Clearys when he told it (back in the day :P)

• Advertisement
Advertisement