Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

shelters???

Options
  • 18-12-2007 9:07pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 443 ✭✭

does anyone know of any animal shelters in cork that would have young pups looking for a good home???

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 510 ✭✭✭LuckyStar

Have a look here, planty of puppies and if you ring up the shelters listed there are bound to be more!

http://www.irishanimals.com/corkkerry_homes.html

• Closed Accounts Posts: 163 ✭✭TheB

Hi

Dunno where she is but Lurchin Along (?) has some young collie cross pups that will be looking for a home.. Perhaps PM and see if you are near ? Or if you liked the puppies (I believe they are "Lassie" type collies x Sheepdog) maybe you could meet at a convenient midway point assuming you aren't at totally opposite ends of the country?

There is a thread about them somewhere here..

Bx

• Closed Accounts Posts: 125 ✭✭lurchin along

Don't have the pups yet.they can't leave their Mum till 1st week of Jan(Spoke to owner yesterday and she's agreed to let me take the bitch to the vet for neutering-whoopee!!!Result!!!)
    I currently have-in the puppy department(my bed)-
    3x whippet cross sheepdog lurchers 12 weeks old,1 male roughcoat.black+white, and 2 bitches,1 b+w, 1fawn+w both smooth coats.All will end up around 19" at the shoulder,so small-medium size.
    1x purebred longhaired GSD dog,8wks old.He'll be BIG.
    All devastatingly cute
    PS.All donations of clean intact duvets MOST welcome...sigh...

Advertisement