Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[Eve] Disconnects and NTL

Options
  • 18-12-2007 9:35pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7,498 ✭✭✭

So i used to have a Eircom broadband and never understood people complaining about disconnects the i moved to a house which had NTL broadband and i was getting disconnected a couple of times an hour.

Man its annoying. Had to put up with it for 2 months. My interest in the game has diminished greatly since them. I assumed it was a cabling or maybe a router issue but was too busy with work for it really to bother me.

2 weeks ago i moved into another house which also had NTL broadband and i was hoping my issues would be resolved but its still disconnecting a few times an hour.

Im in galway with NTL. Anyone else have problems with this and have NTL.

Its not a game issue because when i go to a friends with eircom broadband it works without a hitch.

EDIT: It also takes the guts of 30 seconds to find the status of the eve network (the amount of people at the login screen).
    On an eircom connection this is almost instant.

Any ideas?

Comments

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement