Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Takeaways in Celbridge

Options
  • 18-12-2007 9:38pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 620 ✭✭✭

Since I really can't be bothered cooking and/or leaving the house to get food - I've decided on delivery takeaway. Since I never do this, I have no menus in the house. Does anyone have any takeaway numbers (be it Chinese, Italian, whatever) for businesses that deliver in to Celbridge?

Much appreciation to anyone who helps me out...

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,923 ✭✭✭vektarman

Wow no replies, you must be starving!! Seriously though my favourite is the China Wall in Main st. Celbridge. Phone number is 6276648 or 6276650.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 25 elsimate

lads check out this site for all the info
    China wall is the best Chinese I think - but you can't beat Massimo in the chipper at 2am - sound bloke

• Closed Accounts Posts: 620 ✭✭✭NotWormBoy

Menupages is the business, man, cheers for that! And yeah, I was starving that day. Just like today...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 279 ✭✭Daithinski

I don't know why people like this place. I tried it recently and they sent out severely undercooked chicken (class 101 take away school = cook the chicken properly) and then laughed down the phone when I rang up to complain. Nice.

• Registered Users Posts: 716 ✭✭✭charlesanto

dehli darbar great Indian
    singapore fame the best Chinese, the competition is terrible
    da mario best Italian, pizza & pasta

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 12,807 ✭✭✭✭Orion

Holy zombiethread batman. Why reply to a thread after 20 months inactivity?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,923 ✭✭✭vektarman

Daithinski wrote: »
    I don't know why people like this place. I tried it recently and they sent out severely undercooked chicken (class 101 take away school = cook the chicken properly) and then laughed down the phone when I rang up to complain. Nice.

I liked it in 2007, the chicken was fine then.:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 147 ✭✭loveforcelbridg

cant beat standing out side vivo, with a 3 in one .

Advertisement