Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

Buckethead

• 18-12-2007 10:02pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 371 ✭✭

Any fans here? Ive only ever seen some of his videos on youtube but I absolutely love it! Going to be picking up some albums, so any recommendations?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 815 ✭✭✭Moojuice

Enter the Chicken is a fantastc bum. Full title is "Buckethead and Friends: Enter the Chicken". I love it. It is divers but full of fntastic riffs and songs.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,910 ✭✭✭thusspakeblixa

Have you ever been to the site?
    Think its www.bucketheadland.com
    Also, I love the video of buckethead with g 'n' r where he does the weird techno dance...
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dz9FKIIaoQU

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,794 ✭✭✭JC 2K3

Buckethead is undoubtably one of the greatest guitarists and indeed musical artists alive today.

I got into him via the new GNR and I love his work with them from the leaks I've heard.

The only album I have by him is Somewhere over the Slaughterhouse, which is a class album IMO, but it's experimental and has alot of electronic elements to it. I also have The Big Eyeball in the Sky by Colnel Claypool's Bucket of Bernie Brains, which features him on lead gutar. The first track, "Buckethead" is class.

Nottingham lace is probably my favourite buckethead song though.

• Registered Users Posts: 907 ✭✭✭Den_M

I love the guy, but how was he ever in Guns N Roses? I mean talk about being ill-suited!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,854 ✭✭✭Beekay

Have you ever been to the site?
    Think its www.bucketheadland.com
    Also, I love the video of buckethead with g 'n' r where he does the weird techno dance...
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dz9FKIIaoQU

That dance is great!!!!!hahahahaha:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 25 Dean-16

BucketHead is class.
    i love his music.
    Giant Robot is a great album ;)
    he was in GNR for about 2-3 years.
    He was the mastermind behing the "There Was A Time" solo.
    its great.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,794 ✭✭✭JC 2K3

Yup. There Was a Time is a brilliant song that will probably never get the attention it deserves. Pity....

Advertisement