Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where can I buy candelabras?

Options
  • 18-12-2007 10:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 303 ✭✭

Hi,

Does anyone know where I can buy candelabras for a wedding? Renting them costs a fortune and I am thinking I can buy them for cheaper somewhere....maybe! I will need about 15-20 of them!

thanks a lot,

- Paul.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,515 ✭✭✭✭admiralofthefleet

have you tried the arnotts bargain shop in middle abbey street? you might pick up a few there

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators, Regional North Mods, Regional West Moderators, Regional South East Moderators, Regional North East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 8,032 CMod ✭✭✭✭Gaspode

TK Maxx often have stuff like that, though rarely that many of the same item.
    You could always try Home store +More (they're in blanch, not sure if they're in town) they might have some.

• Registered Users Posts: 155 ✭✭Beechman

Hi,

Does anyone know where I can buy candelabras for a wedding? Renting them costs a fortune and I am thinking I can buy them for cheaper somewhere....maybe! I will need about 15-20 of them!

thanks a lot,

- Paul.

What material do you want them in and when is the wedding ? The other thing to consider is what do you want with 20 candlebras after the wedding, I know renting is expensive but in the long run ....................

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,397 ✭✭✭✭Degsy

You could ask Liberace..oh hang on..maybe not.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,084 ✭✭✭dubtom

There is a few places around the city that deal mainly in lights etc. There is one place beside the brazen head on bridge st,another at high st and another just down from the terenure junction, terenure road east I think.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 36 coffee_chucker

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,239 ✭✭✭✭WindSock

pfff. Candles wear bras? Now ive seen everting!!1

• Registered Users Posts: 1,618 ✭✭✭Ideo

What about that shop in Liffey St beside M&S that sells all those household items? Might be worth a try. And the random shops up there beside capel st, opposite millets. Its like Hector Greys. Guineys - the one near Gardener St?

Advertisement