Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Candelabras for wedding!

Options
  • 18-12-2007 10:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 303 ✭✭

Hi,

I am trying to source candelabras for a wedding. I am thinking of the 4 or 5 prong candelabras. Does anyone know where I can get them? I am willing to buy or rent.....

thanks for any help!

- Paul.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 87 ✭✭witchywoman

Hi,

I am trying to source candelabras for a wedding. I am thinking of the 4 or 5 prong candelabras. Does anyone know where I can get them? I am willing to buy or rent.....

thanks for any help!

- Paul.
    i suggest buying cheap ones, even plastic will do and spray painting them either silver or gold, inexpensive and can give stunning results, i once had a similar problem and the only decent candelabra i saw was 600 euros!!so , i popped into a shop that normally sells such things, but cheap ones, and i spotted four hideous plastic multicoloured ones, my mum thought i had lost my mind when i bought them, but she couldnt see past the gaudy plastic!!anyway, i then went to an art supply shop and bought 2 tins of spray paint in antique gold, took em home, painted them, dry in 20 mins, stunning looking on the tables, a few folk thought they were borrowed from a nearby stately house!!! so, improvise, 100 euros should sort youout with at least 8 of them.

Advertisement