Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Best Hi-fi with cd / mp3/ tuner - under €250

• 18-12-2007 10:43pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 77 ✭✭

Has anyone got any good reports on buying a Hi-fi with cd / mp3/ tuner for under €250 ?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 482 ✭✭Spinnaker

Hi

If you can stretch to about e300, look at an ONKYO c315dab. I recently put one in our kitchen. Very impressed.

decent speakers!
    line in at front to suit Mp3 player
    DAB tuner ..very impressive! CD quality radio
    CD/MP3 player
    No USB port
    seems to be robust build all over

I got ours at Dixons

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,951 ✭✭✭dixiefly

DAB radio only works in Dublin and parts of the North East.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,744 ✭✭✭Táck

any idea when or if bbc will be available on dab stereos over here? guy in peats today said isnt and wont be available

• Registered Users Posts: 542 ✭✭✭Lissavane

Táck wrote: »
    any idea when or if bbc will be available on dab stereos over here? guy in peats today said isnt and wont be available

On this occasion, I think guy in Peats was right. I'm not even sure that RTE plan to continue with DAB broadcasts when trials are over but I could be wrong.

Advertisement