Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Stopgap sollution required

Options
  • 18-12-2007 10:44pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 283 ✭✭

Hi everyone, I could use a bit of help.

I put a couple of rings into my three month old lip piercings yesterday, and just now, I noticed one of them getting pretty sore... It's swollen and there's a bit of a lump in side my mouth. I've taken out the ring and put in the longer of the two labret studs I have, but it's only just long enough.

It's night time, so I can't go in to Mark at V, and I can't go in tomorrow morning either cos of exams. What should I do if there's any more swelling?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 486 ✭✭truthinwords

Keep cleaning them with seline and give Mark a ring tommorow morning to get his advice.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,057 ✭✭✭amazingemmet

You can suck some ice cubes to bring down the swelling. Won't do much but will help a little

• Closed Accounts Posts: 283 ✭✭popecatapetal

Thanks guys, I just need to not damage these til tomorrow afternoon, cos I really don't want to lose them. The longer bar seems to be doing the trick, and the ice and salt soaks are definitely helping. Thanks :)

Advertisement