Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Christmas Girlfriend appeal

• 18-12-2007 10:48pm
    Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 16,654 CMod ✭✭✭✭

Ladies, you are often bombarded with ads at this time of year looking for money for starving kids in Africa, or homeless people in Istanbul. My, charity, is different. Give something back to your own community this Christmas.

Tallaght01 is home in Ireland until January. See his profile below. We need to get him a girlfriend for Christmas and christmas only. In january he disappears to Oz to help aussie kids in hospital. Bless his soul.

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/member.php?u=92773

We were going to try pimp him on some dating website but we figured it could be january before he has a date. So im offering him to you boardsies. Maybe you would like a date, maybe you know someone who would be game for a laugh with him.

We're not pimping sex, bless, he's not the type, (God I could tell you stories about how he missed out), we just want to get him on the road to meeting good old friendly northern hemisphere ladies. (well actually, any burd for christmas would be nice)

So has anyone got the bottle?

He's about 6ft tall, bet down, but funny as hell. Nice eyebrows and a hairy chest. He's a doc by profession so he will pay for the date Im sure. Although he is a doctor who cares unfortunately so he has done some freebie stints in the third world so the bentley isnt in his driveway yet.

Anyway post your responses here, or if you know a friend who would be interested post here. Again i repeat this is a genuine plea. Sex maniacs need not apply.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

A girlfriend is for life (or at least a few months) not just for christmas!!!

:D:p

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 16,698 Mod ✭✭✭✭Silverfish

Pics or gtfo.

He's no good to us like that.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,045 ✭✭✭✭Nevyn

Surprise, surprise, surpise.

Pixplsthxs.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 16,654 CMod ✭✭✭✭faceman

what happened to beauty is on the inside and all that?

Some of ye arent single yizzer dirtburds! :p

He has yet to confirm permission for me to post pics.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,475 ✭✭✭Lil' Smiler

and why do we need to get him a girlfriend just for one month before he goes off??:confused:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 11,613 ✭✭✭✭Clare Bear

Does he know about all this Faceman?? You big pimp daddy!

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 16,654 CMod ✭✭✭✭faceman

Yeah sorry i should have said, he knows im posting this. He's just shy, oops, i mean sensitive and caring and cuddly

• Registered Users Posts: 4,138 ✭✭✭takola

faceman wrote: »
    He's a doc by profession so he will pay for the date Im sure.

Yep, He'll pay for the date consisting of a couple of hours at the pool hall followed by a couple of hours playing bowling in the "leisureplex"! :p

Of course, On the plus side if he "accidentally" drops the bowling ball on your foot he's bound to know how to fix it!! lol :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,150 ✭✭✭LivingDeadGirl

I believe turkey is the usual 'burd' people go for at xmas, maybe goose if you wanna be different.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,045 ✭✭✭✭Nevyn

what happened to beauty is on the inside and all that?

Some of ye arent single yizzer dirtburds! :p

He has yet to confirm permission for me to post pics.

Shows how much you know :p

And I was soo rigth about his spate of threads in here.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,475 ✭✭✭Lil' Smiler

Seriously.... why does he want a gf for just a month??

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,756 ✭✭✭Jules

Guys this is not a place to pimp yourselves if ya wanna do that join a singles dating site!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,778 ✭✭✭tallaght01

Thaedydydydls self righteous post aside......

what the hell is this thread?????

it's an affront against common decency, faceman!!!!!

Ur gettin a batin' tomorrow, ya dirtburd.

I apologise to the boards community.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 85,927 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

Seriously.... why does he want a gf for just a month??

have a friend like that - its like she goes into heat and needs a b/f for the holiday season :rolleyes: like clockwork

Thaedydal wrote: »
    Shows how much you know :p

And I was soo rigth about his spate of threads in here.

wtf? :confused:

http://www.dkimages.com/discover/previews/813/25057959.JPG

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,182 ✭✭✭Genghiz Cohen

He's looking in the Ladies Lounge right now, bless his little heart. :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,921 ✭✭✭✭Pigman II

He sounds dreamy. I'll ride the arse off him if he doesn't get any vaginal offers.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,231 ✭✭✭✭Sparky

Desperation eh?

tallaght01, you are better at selling your chopped mickey than your personality! :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,122 ✭✭✭LadyJ

I've already told people that if they're in need of a girlfriend then
    feel free to print out my photo and stick it onto a broom or a teddy bear or something.

You can talk to it but unfortunately it's expression won't change.....
    However, it's probably preferable to print out Angelina Jolie's photo instead!
    Now there's an idea, tallaght01!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,246 ✭✭✭✭Dyr

How about he prints out angelina jolies photo and sticks it on you? :)

oooh, mean!

Bambi wrote: »
    How about he prints out angelina jolies photo and sticks it on you? :)

My boyfriend does that all the time! :(

Im sure he is just adding a bit of spice into the relationship!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,845 ✭✭✭RobbieTheRobber

I tried to that once to a relationship nutmeg and paprika everywhere wasn't really that good

I stick Johnny Depp's pic onto him and we hit the town as the
    hottest couple ever! Then we kidnap children and take them into the woods.

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 10,661 ✭✭✭✭John Mason

i have photos of tallaght01 if anyone wants them

irishbird wrote: »
    i have photos of tallaght01 if anyone wants them

please keep it clean!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,698 ✭✭✭✭BlitzKrieg

• Advertisement
  • Hosted Moderators Posts: 10,661 ✭✭✭✭John Mason

please keep it clean!

i cant help it, if he keeps sending me dirrrry ones :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 625 ✭✭✭princess-sprkle

would

;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,756 ✭✭✭Jules

would

;)

Desperate?

Jules80 wrote: »
    Desperate?

free spirited??

• Registered Users Posts: 972 ✭✭✭moco

I nominate myself if it means I get a christmas present.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 24,280 ✭✭✭✭Sleepy

Hasn't this already been done?

I seem to remember Agent Smith doing this to Crash before...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 28,789 ✭✭✭✭ScumLord

Does he take cock? The ol queen accidentally bought one instead of a turkey. I'll insert it but he's on his own after that.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,395 ✭✭✭Marksie

Faceman: given you started a thread earlier as to how many boards women took two or more guys at the same time

Is there something you want to tell us about the real reason you are advertiseing tallaght01??? :D

Marksie wrote: »
    Faceman: given you started a thread earlier as to how many boards women took two or more guys at the same time

Is there something you want to tell us about the real reason you are advertiseing tallaght01??? :D

rumbled!!

ROFL.
    Well spotted Marksie!

Marksie, no probs if you want in too! ;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,805 ✭✭✭Setun

Alternatively is it possible that faceman and tallaght01 are the same person? :rolleyes: hmmmm

• Closed Accounts Posts: 625 ✭✭✭princess-sprkle

free spirited??

...joking?

Daddio wrote: »
    Alternatively is it possible that faceman and tallaght01 are the same person? :rolleyes: hmmmm

or one body with 2 heads!

[shivers]

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,589 ✭✭✭Hail 2 Da Chimp

Tallaght01 is home in Ireland until January. See his profile below. We need to get him a girlfriend for Christmas and christmas only.

I'd like to volunteer Damo Diablo! He'd be perfect.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,805 ✭✭✭Setun

or one body with 2 heads!

[shivers]
    Yar, the images, they will not leave my mind!! :eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,356 ✭✭✭Donegal Lass

I'd like to volunteer Damo Diablo! He'd be perfect.

SECONDED!!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

Thir...

Wait! I mean I object!!! :eek:

Thats enough outta you!

He looks great with a bit of lipstick on and will practically do ANYthing!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,881 ✭✭✭The_B_Man

lol wtf?

ye i've got a photo of him posin "au naturalle" for a calendar. its semi-NSFW, but then again, what isnt these days!

Also, i can confirm tallaght01 and faceman arent the same person, even though their names sound similar...

• Advertisement
Advertisement