Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

33" Denims...

• 18-12-2007 11:10pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,191 ✭✭✭

Personally this is a pan in the nads for me...

When I buy jeans 32" length is too small and I look like someone out of Hawaii 50, so this means I have to get 34" jeans for the extra length cept when I wear them all the bottoms of them become torn and threaded.

Rather than have to buy 34" and get them taken up each time, can anyone tell me why you cant get jeans in a 33" inch leg?. Jack and jones, diesel etc etc..the only place I have seen that does them is Old Navy in the states and well them jeans just look like Hitler pants...

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 47 CALI

I feel your pain!!:)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,235 ✭✭✭techguy

I absolutely hate buying jeans or any kind of pants for that matter..

I have found that it really depends on the brand of jeans and sometimes even varying styles under the same brand..

I tend to buy Hilfiger Denim and Pepe Jeans.. I like their styles but the sizes vary from style to style so you just have to keep one eye on them all the time so you will find something you like and more importantly fits right.

Also, I buy jeans when I come across a pair I like and fit well..not when I need them as such because when you do need a new nice pair..they'll all go into hiding on you! It also gives you time to get them altered if you need to..

Not a direct answer to your troubles but I hope it helps..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,484 ✭✭✭JIZZLORD

i have this problem as well, but i just go for longer, the ripped bottoms is de rigeur for the hip scruffy student of today

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,372 ✭✭✭The Bollox

I have never said a pair of jeans are too long, the longer the better imo, what you don't want is too short

• Closed Accounts Posts: 237 ✭✭highlight100

I think Lee Cooper jeans used to do all the odd sizes.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,598 ✭✭✭cashback

Bought a pair of 34" leg in Next yesterday. Seems just right, not dragging off the ground.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,753 ✭✭✭qz

You wouldn't just turn up the ends of your 34" jeans? All us cool kids do it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 622 ✭✭✭Garret

cashback wrote: »
    Bought a pair of 34" leg in Next yesterday. Seems just right, not dragging off the ground.

well thats cos theyre a 33

next's legs come in a 29, 31 or 33 leg, and occasioanlly a 35, but theyre generally just for ordering in

edit: oh man, maybe i do tak emy job too srlsy

Advertisement