Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fishing hotspots/info

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,475 ✭✭✭bitemybanger

i tried beside car park in war memorial at weir and little futher up river, tried big garden worms on a float, water very brown. as 4 da mill, water very high, nearly over flowing. the next time ur going perch fishing let us no, and i`ll tag along if you dont mind!!! you can give us a few pointers. i`m going 2 try 4 a monster pike on sat carlow, i`ll let you no how i get on.
    wayne.:):):):)

Yea, no worries, ill wait till the water level drops a bit before i make any plans.
    you should try and catch a few minnows for the next time you go.
    Used to use minnows in the mill, mostly pestered by eels tho. its good that the water is high there again.

• Registered Users Posts: 80 ✭✭wayne riley

bitemybanger
    dont no if you got my message. check out this new site. myfishspace.co.uk. theres a few irish lads on it. i joined it las wk. think you`d like it. send me a post wen you join,
    wayne riley:D:D:D:D

nice one, gonna check it out now.

did you check it?? wat did you think and did you join???

Yea, had a look, nice site. im not gonna join tho, im a member of too many angling fourms and use none of them, this site is handy cause its all topics

• Advertisement

Yea, had a look, nice site. im not gonna join tho, im a member of too many angling fourms and use none of them, this site is handy cause its all topics
    no probs, joined a few myself. was in carlow yesterday, no luck:(:(:(. in wicklow 2 day, 2 coalie 5 whiting.:D:D:D

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 3,455 Mod ✭✭✭✭coolwings

My thoughts exactly! :)

Advertisement