Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Samsung predictive text

• 18-12-2007 11:29pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 734 ✭✭✭

The girlf just got a new phone, the Samsung J600 and I have spent the last hour trying to figure out how to change the words in predictive text on it. The model doesn't exist on the Samsung website and the manual is no addition. Am I doing something very silly? It is the first Samsung phone that either of us has had and I am at a loss to figure out how to change act to cat on it!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 287 ✭✭jmcwobbles

I just got a Samsung U600 and when I'm typing in predictive text a drop down list of options comes up when you've finished typing the word, and you can just scroll down and pick one - or select "add" to add a newword to the dictionary... make sure you have predictive text (options --> input method --> T9 Ab) switched on in the first place

Dunno how different the J600 is though so this may not be any help!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 734 ✭✭✭DundalkDuffman

Thanks!

Advertisement