Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Frosting an existing glass pane

Options
  • 18-12-2007 11:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,926 ✭✭✭

Hi. Galway based, but we've got most of Irish DIY chains: Would anyone know where I might get that translucent material which can be applied to transparent glass, to give that frosted look?
    Was common a few years back, but can't remember seeing it anywhere of recent. Thank you.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 203 ✭✭blindman

Its available in most real hardware shops, don't know about woodies, b&q ect. I've never seen it wider than 18" though.

• Registered Users Posts: 171 ✭✭beldin

Some of them do a spray can of glass frosting. A bit tricky to use. Made by Plasti-Kote. Have seen it in woodies and B&Q.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,167 ✭✭✭10-10-20

It's also used for doing cheap laminates to school copy-books, but Woodies should have it in the tiling section I would expect.

Advertisement