Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Christmas in Finglas west :D

Options
  • 18-12-2007 11:55pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 24,878 ✭✭✭✭

48896.jpg

Merry Christmas everyone :D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 16,624 ✭✭✭✭Fajitas!

:d

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,784 ✭✭✭Dirk Gently

ha, tis the bus stop across the road from me

Yes I live in Finglas west

• Registered Users Posts: 18,159 ✭✭✭✭phasers

I've seen this picture way too many times now

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,397 ✭✭✭✭Degsy

Everybody knows you cant put a hole in the bus shelters in Finglas because they've been made of perspex for years now.The bus shelter in the picture clearly shows glass.Utter nonsense.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,826 ✭✭✭RobbieTheRobber

Degsy wrote: »
    Everybody knows you cant put a hole in the bus shelters in Finglas because they've been made of perspex for years now.The bus shelter in the picture clearly shows glass.Utter nonsense.

perspex melts and hole making is still possible

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 19,986 ✭✭✭✭mikemac

That’s not Finglas, the buggy would be on bricks and wheels stolen if it was

But yes, that picture is seriously old at this stage

• Registered Users Posts: 51 ✭✭clawsthefirst

And there's no empty packs of Johnny blue on the ground

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,397 ✭✭✭✭Degsy

And there's no empty packs of Johnny blue on the ground

Or budweiser long necks,ciggarete butts,lucozade bottles,Dunnes Stores Wedges containers,tinfoil,broken glass,burnt sticks,broken bikes,used markers,flattened stonehouse cans,empty rizla packets,scratch cards,bottle tops,broken CDs,condoms or foil curry conatiners.The picture is an innacurate utopian vision of a perfectly clean finglas west bus-stop of yesteryear.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,862 ✭✭✭✭January

I think you're mistaking that Finglas for Darndale. Finglas is not that bad.

• Registered Users Posts: 24,993 ✭✭✭✭Wishbone Ash

Degsy wrote: »
    It's a UK bus shelter too! ;)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,584 ✭✭✭shane86

It's a UK bus shelter too! ;)

Glasgow it would seem.

Come on like, how long do you think the guy on the right wearing what appears to be a Rangers jersey would last in Finglas at night? :p It would make the Die Hard scene where Bruce Willis goes to Harlem with the sign seem very tame in comparison.

Advertisement