Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[Admin] Subscription Question

Options
  • 19-12-2007 12:54am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3

Is it possible to buy a subscription for another member?

When I tried to pay using paypal, it seemed like I could only do it for myself. What do I need to do to get a subscription for someone else? It was going to be a Christmas present for a friend who uses boards all the time and hasn't subscribed, but I don't know if it's possible.

Comments

• Administrators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,727 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭hullaballoo

I'll flag this for admin attention. I think they may be able to add a subscription manually.

Listen, I have to ask: did you choose that username for a reason? Do you want me to just say no? I can always edit my post and no one will be any the wiser unless you're really unlucky and they happen to be reading this now.

Also, my super-detective powers are suggesting to me that this is not your first account. Just saying like.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 JustSayNo

Great. Thanks. :D

The name was just randomly chosen by the wat. Someone happened to be saying it at the the time and the username wasn't taken. I didn't actually think about what I would be asking later.

About your super detective powers? They may be right. :o He knows my username, and I wanted to this to be a surprise, so it seemed safest not using my username. (I was planning on deleting this account so I didn't think it would be a problem. Should have thought about those powers. ;))

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 JustSayNo

Found away around it. :) Have the subcription now. So this thread can be locked or deleted or whatever.

Advertisement