Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Jamie-Lynn Spears is pregnant

• 19-12-2007 1:35am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,626 ✭✭✭

Yup, Britney's 16-year-old sis is knocked up. She's done an interview with OK Magazine in America which will hits news stands later today (Wednesday) confirming it. Apparently the father is some guy she's been dating for a while who she 'first met at church'. Yeeeeah.

Lolz from TMZ:
    Sources tell us that she has not yet told her older sister. Well, she knows now.

I feel sorry for the poor kid. The story has only just broken and already there's literally hundreds of messages on loads of sites calling her trailer trash and talking about how messed up her family is. It's hard enough to be pregnant at that age without everyone judging you.

It broke first about an hour ago on Oh No They Didn't, Perez ran with it and now TMZ are confirming it.

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 32,865 ✭✭✭✭MagicMarker

She's going to hell now!! ha..

Can't really say i'm surprised. Not only that she's pregnant but doing it the hollywood way and selling the story.. :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 61 ✭✭The Hacker

poor girl

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 543 ✭✭✭Jeapy

I didnt really believe it til I saw the cover :eek:. Suppose, these things happen. Talk about stealing Britneys thunder! That should have her out of the papers for a few mins anyway.

God people from the biblebelt use condoms less than people in Africa!:(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,626 ✭✭✭Stargal

Jeapy wrote: »
    I didnt really believe it til I saw the cover :eek:
    Yeah same here, cos there have been loads of rumours about this for months so I thought it was just more of the same crap. But someone from Oh No They Didn't found the file with the picture of the cover on the OK site, and then 'a source' confirmed it to TMZ (which, as dodgy as that sounds, is usually pretty reliable on tmz).
    Not only that she's pregnant but doing it the hollywood way and selling the story..
    It's more likely that she's getting the story out there now on her own terms so she can put her own spin on it, rather than having all the tabloids speculate about her for weeks.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,285 ✭✭✭BanzaiBk

That family really can't catch a break eh. Poor kid, must have known what she was doing though.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,810 ✭✭✭ergonomics

Nickelodeon have confirmed this. Holy sh!t!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,204 ✭✭✭bug

I don't know if anyone copped this but I always thought that miss spears #1 was suffering the most awful horrible post natal depression ever from her first baby, which was left undiagnosed.
    Surely all of this would have been an incentive to go on the pill for miss spears #2?
    crazy baby people.

bug wrote: »
    I don't know if anyone copped this but I always thought that miss spears #1 was suffering the most awful horrible post natal depression ever from her first baby, which was left undiagnosed.
    Surely all of this would have been an incentive to go on the pill for miss spears #2?
    crazy baby people.
    The pill = artificial contraception

These are crazy american catholics we're talking about.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 543 ✭✭✭Jeapy

At least (well I never heard anything about her) she wasnt going around calling herself a virgin to everyone that would listen like Britney did. Now, that peed me off!

• Advertisement

The pill = artificial contraception

These are crazy american catholics we're talking about.
    Uh no it's not, Britney Spears (and presumably Jamie Lynn) are Baptists, not fundamentalist Catholics as you seem to be implying.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,810 ✭✭✭ergonomics

Jaysus. Anyone else want to declare an unexpected pregnancy since it seems to be the night for it?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,156 ✭✭✭Royale with Cheese

Some things never change. Knackers getting themselves knocked up is one of those things

• Registered Users Posts: 473 ✭✭Ballerina

bug wrote: »
    crazy baby people.

haha

more interesting than the news, how did you come across it?googling spears, baby, pregnant?:cool:

Ballerina wrote:
    more interesting than the news, how did you come across it?googling spears, baby, pregnant?
    That would have been a pretty random thing to have been googling!

No I was just checking Perez randomly and saw it there.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 113 ✭✭gerry99

lmao , it seems lookin at her older sister going crazy and being in the news every second did'nt do much 4 young jamie lynn , i just hope the father realizes wat he's in 4 !!!!!! lol , those crazy yanks!!!!!

Stargal wrote: »
    Uh no it's not, Britney Spears (and presumably Jamie Lynn) are Baptists, not fundamentalist Catholics as you seem to be implying.

PotAtoe potatoe

That doesn't really work on the interweb:(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,668 ✭✭✭eringobragh

PotAtoe potatoe

That doesn't really work on the interweb:(

You mean

PotAto potato :D

You mean

PotAto potato :D
    Shut up!! :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,668 ✭✭✭eringobragh

Shut up!! :D

Sorry Couldn't resist!!

Don't feel bad Dan Quayle couldn't spell it either ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 113 ✭✭gerry99

lmao , them spears sisters are some sluts!!!!! lol lol

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,035 ✭✭✭✭chopperbyrne

Is pregnant apparently: http://www.tmz.com/2007/12/18/jamie-lynn-spears-is-pregnant

Obviously going to follow the fine parenting examples set by her sister!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,159 ✭✭✭✭phasers

lovely....

Britney will obviously be offering advice

EDIT: first met at church

oh lord

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,258 ✭✭✭✭Rabies

Oh noes....

Looks like she will make enough from Hello, OK and the all the rest to pay for a few nappies.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 40 chambers

what a mess

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,249 ✭✭✭✭Kinetic^

It's mine!!!!!! :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,035 ✭✭✭✭chopperbyrne

It says his name on that site, but not his age.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,258 ✭✭✭✭Rabies

phasers wrote: »
    (do we know who the father is?)

Did you click the link?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,538 ✭✭✭Requiem4adream

At least we can establish she's not doing the "i love God"/"no sex before im in love/married" line! :D

Advertisement