Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

tCN - banned?

Options
  • 19-12-2007 1:45am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 966 ✭✭✭

Haven't been able to access this forum for a long long time - and cant remember ever being banned from it. Any ideas?
    Post edited by Shield on

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,079 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

You posted in the "post here to get permanently banned" thread.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,983 ✭✭✭leninbenjamin

bejaysus the stupidity filter must really work then. :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,784 ✭✭✭Dirk Gently

Only the brightest nesters survive the clearly marked "post here to get permanently banned" thread

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,515 ✭✭✭✭admiralofthefleet

lol, very funny:D

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,079 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

clown bag wrote: »
    Only the brightest nesters survive the clearly marked "post here to get permanently banned" thread

DeVore managed to survive it some how too. :D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 966 ✭✭✭GerryRyan

Ooh yeah forgot about that - seeing as I was young and foolish - any chance of re-admittance>?

ThatGuy wrote: »
    Ooh yeah forgot about that - seeing as I was young and foolish - any chance of re-admittance>?

what part of permanent do you not understand?

;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 966 ✭✭✭GerryRyan

:( well, a good day to you gents

• Registered Users Posts: 543 ✭✭✭Jeapy

Lol! now that's impressive!

ThatGuy wrote: »

Try sending amp a PM (he moderates tcn). If he's feeling nice he might allow you back in.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 22,231 ✭✭✭✭Sparky

LOL

ah the memories of that one!

• Registered Users Posts: 37,301 ✭✭✭✭the_syco

Try sending amp a PM (he moderates tcn). If he's feeling nice he might allow you back in.
    Try offering sexual favours to Pam.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,099 ✭✭✭✭WhiteWashMan

seriously, how do people not get it?

the_syco wrote: »
    Try offering sexual favours to Pam.

I offer my palm sexual favours all the time but it's never gotten me unbanned.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,396 ✭✭✭✭Karoma

seriously, how do people not get it?

Dadddddyyyyyy, can we have an idiot filter too?

Karoma wrote: »
    Dadddddyyyyyy, can we have an idiot filter too?

I reckon someone is going to suggest the bebo thread in cool vids & pics.

I reckon someone is going to suggest the bebo thread in cool vids & pics.

I was thinking the mod. recruitment thread... been there. Done that. Deal with the PM's. Returned it to its former state. Meh. Whiney runts.
    You reckon we should ban people for giving up Bebo?

I was thinking the mod. recruitment thread... been there. Done that. Deal with the PM's. Returned it to its former state. Meh. Whiney runts.

Did you fúck ban everyone in that thread? That's funny, you should have left it for a day or so to really mess with their heads. :D
    You reckon we should ban people for giving up Bebo?

I was actually on about the post up your bebo/my space thread.

Did you fúck ban everyone in that thread? That's funny, you should have left it for a day or so to really mess with their heads. :D
    Not everyone; just a few for a very short time. Ahem.
    I was actually on about the post up your bebo/my space thread.
    That'd be an abuse of position. I'm ashamed to be associated by user group. Goodnight, sir!

Ya big softie.

That'd be an abuse of position. I'm ashamed to be associated by user group. Goodnight, sir!

How dare you call me sir? I take much offence to that, sir.

• Advertisement

too short tbh. just when i felt i had the opportunity to do something with my life he sucks me back in. :mad:

• Subscribers Posts: 32,855 ✭✭✭✭5starpool

Amp is never feeling nice. I regularly annoy him about being let back in, but I think I really blew it the last time I talked to him about it by admitting that I really have no interest in the forum or posting there.

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

Thats it, I give up. I give up.

How can we have a "why am I banned" thread on Feedback about posting in a thread, specifically entitled "Post here to get permanently banned".

Right, thats that, I've had it. I'm leaving!

DeV.

bye

apewavinghandhgclrgq7.gif

• Subscribers Posts: 32,855 ✭✭✭✭5starpool

DeVore wrote: »
    Thats it, I give up. I give up.

How can we have a "why am I banned" thread on Feedback about posting in a thread, specifically entitled "Post here to get permanently banned".

Right, thats that, I've had it. I'm leaving!

DeV.

Take that Amp fella with you, he is the one causing all the problems.

• Administrators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,727 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭hullaballoo

I reckon a 'Free Legal Advice Here' thread in Legal Discussion is called for with the same result. In fact, I don't think I'm joking either.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,446 ✭✭✭✭amp

Creating that thread has been a source of pleasure to me for a long time now.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,251 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

It's so hard to avoid the temptation that amp has dangled before our noses, too!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭Ruu_Old

Now who is going to fix DeVore. :mad:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 22,231 ✭✭✭✭Sparky

Ruu wrote: »
    Now who is going to fix DeVore. :mad:
    Regi will

Advertisement