Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bf2

Options
  • 19-12-2007 10:34am
    Registered Users Posts: 705 ✭✭✭

I have a few days off over christmas and want will be bring the pc down to thwe 50", I want to have a few games of BF2, ive tried to get back in to it over the last few months but when I do I get on some server and either get Tk'd or i throw a grenade and get 3 kills and get kicked :rolleyes:

Anywho, can anyone recommend me a server without idiots? Any good irish ones still running that are well populated?

Cheers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,969 ✭✭✭christophicus

I don't really play on Irish servers, but i can tell you that BF2 does not support Widescreen by default.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,564 ✭✭✭✭whiskeyman

I play lots on the TV2 servers. THey normally well packed and full of good players.
    Just search for 'TV2'.

See you on the battlefield soldier ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 705 ✭✭✭-Al-

ya, dont really mind some streching, played it before on my bros 42" and looks brilliant. Would love to play crysis maxed out that big but not on my machine :D

• Registered Users Posts: 705 ✭✭✭-Al-

whiskeyman wrote: »
    I play lots on the TV2 servers. THey normally well packed and full of good players.
    Just search for 'TV2'.

See you on the battlefield soldier ;)

Cool, will have a look for those, thanks

Advertisement