Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I need a cattery and quick!

Options
  • 19-12-2007 11:34am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 6

Does anyone know of a cattery that would have availability over Xmas? I had a cattery booked, then had to cancel it, and now I need it again but that cattery is booked and I need somewhere to put my puss for a week over Xmas!!!

Please help!!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,772 ✭✭✭✭Whispered

Hi, have you tried the one in Citywest?? They're great and you'll get their number in the golden pages. I always left mine there when we lived in the area. People are lovely! Cats always came back happy as larry.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,467 ✭✭✭✭Alun

tmch_1981 wrote: »
    Does anyone know of a cattery that would have availability over Xmas? I had a cattery booked, then had to cancel it, and now I need it again but that cattery is booked and I need somewhere to put my puss for a week over Xmas!!!

Please help!!
    It would help if you told us where in the country you lived!

• Registered Users Posts: 14,772 ✭✭✭✭Whispered

oh haha, i suggested Citywest, he might be living in Cork :)

Advertisement