Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

what does this mean

Options
  • 19-12-2007 11:34am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,269 ✭✭✭

Failed sending email :: PHP ::

DEBUG MODE

Line : 234
    File : emailer.php

I get it when I try and send a mass e-mail from the site.
    I havent a clue really.We dont have a tech department .Its a voluntery run support site for people with ADHD or parents with kids with ADHD.
    So I really appricate your help.

thanks,
    cathy

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,200 ✭✭✭louie

we need a litle bit more info than that.
    There is something missing on the server or the page time-out due to too many emails in one go.

Did you try contacting the server administrator?

What exactly is on line 234?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,269 ✭✭✭cathy01

hi louie,thanks for the reply.I only sent about 3 lines, like happy christmas .I got back an e-mail saying there is to many people.but I think I have to upgrade it as the site is 2 years old and I never up graded or downloaded an upgrade.
    is the server phpbb?
    they have no contact number that I can see.just FAQ.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,200 ✭✭✭louie

it looks like you are running a forum designed by PHPBB so you better upgrade as a lot and I mean a lot changed in the last 2 years.

It seems having too many recipients times out the script on the server.

Advertisement