Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

men's hairdresser, Dublin CC

• 19-12-2007 12:07pm
    Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 10,247 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Anyone recommend a decent men's hairdresser in Dublin CC - looking for somewhere along the lines of Knights of the Green in Stephen's Green SC, or even Peter Mark for a haircut with a bit of a style in it but nothing stupid and OTT.

I'd imagine most hairdressers would but I'd be looking to look through one of their style catalogues beforehand too to get a good idea of what I want, so I'd need them to have some of those too!

Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,817 ✭✭✭✭Dord

I find Grafton Barbers to be pretty good, reasonable too. They're at the top of Grafton St. across from the main entrance to St. Stephens Green SC. :)

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 10,247 Mod ✭✭✭✭flogen

Thanks for that - I imagine it's the kind of place you can just wander into (or is there always a really long wait?).

Do you happen to know if they'd have anything along the lines of style guides etc.?

I like Knights... and would have gone there but tbh the last time I went there the staff had really bad English... came out with an OK haircut, but when you're going not knowing what you want it's a different story!

• Registered Users Posts: 367 ✭✭teflon

I use The Barbers Room on College Street. across from Trinity and beside Doyles pub I think it is. Ask for Keith. He owns it and is pretty darn good!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,891 ✭✭✭Stephen P

The Grafton Barbers in Arnotts are really good. Been going there for about 2 years and always get a good cut.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,326 ✭✭✭Zapp Brannigan

Grafton Barbers all the way.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 172 ✭✭diegowhite

Joe Robot wrote: »
    I find Grafton Barbers to be pretty good, reasonable too. They're at the top of Grafton St. across from the main entrance to St. Stephens Green SC. :)

you gotta be kidding!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,817 ✭✭✭✭Dord

diegowhite wrote: »
    you gotta be kidding!!

Why do you say that? :confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 44 Alsatian_Cousin

the merchant barbers at the merchant arch in temple bar

• Closed Accounts Posts: 105 ✭✭enner43

Id have to go for the grafton barber aswell. I find them to be very good. Not sure about style guides or anything though.

• Registered Users Posts: 172 ✭✭diegowhite

Joe Robot wrote: »
    Why do you say that? :confused:

Cos any hair style ive ever seen come out of that place is either just uber boring or a badly cut mess!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,618 ✭✭✭Ideo

Theres a place beside the Central Bank thats really good. The guy that owns it use to run the Merchant Barber in Temple Bar but set up on his own - he's pretty good

Advertisement